Sunday, July 3, 2011

On My Counter

Hello friends!  I am joing my cousin Krystal in her "On MY Counter" venture and hope that you will join me too!  A couple of times a week, I will post what is on my counter, what we are having for dinner, along with the ingredients and directions to make it.  Hopefully enough of us will get in on this that we will get some new dinner ideas going!

Tonight, we had steak and baked potatoes - easy, breezy.

I used GrillMates Marinade, with 1/4 cup vegetable oil and 1/4 cup water, put it in a large ziploc baggie with 3 ribeye steaks and shook them around until they were all covered.  I cooked them on the stove and just cooked them on medium high for about 20 minutes flipping them over every few minutes.

The potatoes I covered in "I can't Believe It's Not Butter" and wrapped them in foil, then cooked them in a 400 degree oven for 1 hr 20 minutes.
And yes, this would have been healthier with a salad but the kids and I had been snacking on fruits and veggies all afternoon so I didn't :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment